Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:49:44 EDT

Hope this information helps all that are heading to Baltimore! Thanks to all
who responded!

Austin Grill on Boston St. has a GF menu.
National Aquarium has GF menu
Cheesecake Factory has GF items
many seafood places
Hard Rock Cafe willing to work with you
There are two 2-story buildings of stores and restaurants along the harbor.
The restaurant I go to is upstairs in one of the buildings at the end where
the two nearly meet. I think it's called City Lights. Maybe, since it's off
season, you'll find it less crowded and get more personalized attention. I
still love going there.
Whole Foods Market just opened a brand new store at 600 south Exter Street.
They have lots of GF products.
I have eaten at Phillips Seafood and the chef was more than willing to
accommodate me.  enjoy!