Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:49:51 EDT

Hi All,

This weekend our friends threw a party that was entirely GF.  They asked that
we bring crackers and "toast points" for pate and spreads.  Having never made
GF toast points I was a little apprehensive.  I used Mr. Ritts challah bread
and it was fabulous!   Our friends we surprised that they could not tell the
appetizers were GF.  Here's what I did....

slice the bread as thin as possible........the width of a silver dollar
toast in a toaster oven till light brown.....watch carefully because it will
   burn quickly
cool completely on rack
slice in half and trim top crust
store in airtight container