From:
Debbie Movens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:44:35 EST

I just discovered a new candy which I was interested in trying, but don't know
the GF status.  It is Farley's Caramel Apple Caramels distributed by Favorite
Brands Interntional, Inc.  I've searched several sites to try to find out if
they are gluten-free, but have had no luck.  There is no telephone number
listed on the package.  Can anyone help?

Deb
OH