From:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 01:20:49 -0500

Celebrate the RED, WHITE & BLUE,
Save a little GREEN!

www.ShopByDiet.com wishes everyone a HAPPY 4th of July!

Click this link for our full ad:
www.shopbydiet.com/midjuly.htm

<--News Flash!-->

We now carry BULK Road's End Organics Chreese Powder & Pasta

In addition to their entire line of delicious organic, kosher and vegan products, we are proud to
offer all available varieties of bulk chreese and pasta.

Road's End Organics also carries gluten-free versions of their most popular items.

Check out their new gravy mixes!

<--Free Shipping-->

On orders over $79 in the Continental USA.

<--Free Fruit Island Fruit Leather-->

Just add it to your cart!

<--GLUTE
N-FREE Featured Products-->

Annie's Naturals Dressing
Raspberry Vinaigrette 16oz
NOW $4.29 reg $5.59

Cool Fruits - Fruit Juice Freezers
Selected varieties 14oz
NOW $2.49 reg $3.29

Enjoy Life Foods Cookies
Selected varieties 6oz
NOW $2.99 reg $4.29

Midel All Natural Cookies
Selected varieties 8oz
NOW $2.39 reg $2.99

Deboles Gluten-free Pastas
Selected varieties 8oz
NOW $1.69 reg $2.19

Erewhon Organic Cereals
Selected varieties & sizes
NOW 35% OFF

<--Gluten-free News From Around the Web-->

Click this link:
www.shopbydiet.com/midjuly.htm

Have a great holiday! Please visit us soon!

Sincerely,

James
www.ShopByDiet.com