From:
Gina Mohr-Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:27:58 -0700

GOT QUESTIONS about the gluten-free life?

* How can I convert grandma’s sticky toffee pudding to gluten-free?
* Do I really have to avoid gluten in cosmetics?
* Are immune-boosting supplements appropriate for my celiac daughter?

A Fork in the Road – a gluten-free support and counseling service –
HAS GOT ANSWERS.  If you use our “Ask Us” service in December, you could
win a year’s subscription to the Gluten-Free Lifestyle Newsletter, an
informative newsletter full of recipes, product reviews, informative
articles, and much more!!

HERE’S HOW YOU ENTER:
Go to A Fork in the Road’s new website: http://www.glutenfreefork.com,
during the month of December AND use our “Ask Us” service. (Consultations
start as low as $15; recipe conversions start as low as $7. We accept
personal checks, credit cards, and PayPal.) You’ll automatically be
entered in a drawing to win a full-year's subscription
(6 information-packed issues!) to Gluten-Free Lifestyle Newsletter.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY EMAIL January 2, 2009.

LEARN MORE ABOUT GLUTEN-FREE LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER:
Go to http://www.dnbconstructionllc.com/glutenfreelifestylenewsletter
For more information, email [log in to unmask]

While you’re visiting http://www.glutenfreefork.com, check out:

* Our new gluten-free holiday RECIPES, including our extreme makeover of
“Cooking Light Magazine’s” Apple Cheddar Beer Bread.  Click on “Recipes”
at the bottom of our Home page.

* Our new blog article in TABLE TALK on “Preparing the Perfect Gluten-Free
Holiday Feast.” Click on “Appetizers” (from our Home page), then click on
“Table Talk.”

* Our northern Colorado cooking-class schedule. Click on “Classes” at the
 bottom of our Home page.

For more information, go to http://www.glutenfreefork.com
Gina Mohr-Callahan, A Fork in the Road
[log in to unmask]  970 221-3004