From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:56:49 -0500

Pamela's Products wishes everyone a wonderful and gluten-free
Thanksgiving. Don't forget you can make delicious desserts and other
baked goods with our Baking Mixes. We have recipes on our website at
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/Recipes.html.

Check our local stores for Pamela's Mixes on sale during November.

Here is recipe we hope you'll enjoy!

Pamela's Pie Crust

11/2 cups PAMELA'S PANCAKE  &  BAKING MIX
2 teas sugar
4 TBSP unsalted butter
1/3 cup VERY COLD water

Recipe makes one 9" pie crust

Put PAMELA'S PANCAKE MIX and sugar into a bowl. Cut butter through flour
mixture with two knives, until butter is in very small pieces. Add the
water. The dough should come together not too dry or too sticky. Add a
touch more water if too dry. Roll out the dough between two sheets of
parchment or wax paper. Dough should be thin, about 1/8" as it will puff
and swell as it bakes. Peel top paper off dough and invert into GREASED
pie dish. Peel off second sheet of paper and arrange dough and fix crust
edge. Use fork to perforate crust before baking. Instead of rolling out
dough, press it into pan with fingers, the thinner the better. Fill with
your favorite pie filling and bake.

Helpful Hint: Baking pie on the lower racks of the oven allows the
bottom of crust to bake more thoroughly. If baking crust alone- 350
degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.

And as always, we have free samples available. Free Samples?? That's
right! If your Celiac or Autism Support Group or Organization would like
free samples of Pamela's scrumptious cookies for a meeting, contact
Michele at [log in to unmask] or call 707-462-6605. This offer
only good to established dietary support groups. Available in the USA &
Canada.