From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:45:42 -0800

I never heard if anyone ever verified the newspaper story about Clinton's
wheat, chocolate and dairy "allergy."  Was this a red herring or was it
the real thing?  If it was real, did it just die down among us?  If it's in fact
valid, we ought to pursue getting the right information to him (A) for his
health and to clear up what we know to be the symptoms, since he is our
head of state, and (B) for our benefit so he may lift some anonymity from
Celiac disease.  Even if he does not do it in office, he would help
afterward.

When I was in the Pentagon in the early eighties, we used to get regular
intelligence briefings on head-of-state health indications.  So Clinton is not
going to run out and say he has a disease that makes him "foggy
brained"... if only somebody could help him with it.  But if we could get a
distinguished physician to get in touch with his doctor, that person might
could offer help to Clinton and also let him know how many more of us
there is out here that he could help, either now or after his term in office.
We have one of the premier Celiac physicians in the world here in San
Diego, but he can't be approached on a scurrilous rumor.

Anybody got any REAL information on this.  I hate to let it die if it's valid
and don't want to beat a dead horse if it's bogus.