Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:37:39 -0400

Dear Gluten  Free Vendor,

The Celiac Disease Foundation South  Florida Chapter is hosting  its
Fifth Annual South  Florida Gluten Free EXPO
Saturday,  February 18, 2012
At the  South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach, FL  from 11AM to 4PM.
Please e-mail me for FULL-EXPO info  package
We welcome  your participation as an exhibitor and/or sponsor and we
appreciate your support  of our continuing efforts to educate  South Florida
communities.  Booth space is limited and will be designated on first come, first
registered basis.  Full payment, for the space  requested, must be  received
for the confirmation and  reservation of your booth. The cost of your
participation is tax deductible (to the extent of the law)
The South Florida Gluten Free  Expo has many promotional  venues including
major South Florida  newspapers, local radio stations, community centers,
libraries, doctors’  offices, web sites, blogs, and flyers posted at health
food and local markets. We are also on  Facebook.
Each 10x10  foot booth will have one 8-foot table and two chairs. We highly
encourage you to  bring as many different products as you care to sell to
those that will be  attending, as all Celiacs are looking for new and
wonderful products to  use.  This past year’s event  brought in over 3300 people…
next year we are expecting even more.  Please keep that in mind when
determining quantities of your product for selling and sampling. Almost all
vendors were SOLD-OUT of their inventory. There will be plenty of free  parking.
Exhibitor  setup begins at 7:00am and all must be completed by 10:00am.
Exhibitors must be  disassembled by 4:30 pm.  We will have volunteers on hand
to  assist you upon your arrival, during the day, and upon your  departure.

There are  ten (10) sponsorship opportunities available! Please inquire
before submitting  your application to be certain that the sponsorship you
desire is still  available!
We  perceive this to be a major event. There is no other like it in the
country, so  we encourage your participation in order to promote your company
and its  products.
We thank  you for your continued support to all  celiac communities and
look forward to sharing with you the success of the South Florida  EXPO.
I will be  handling the facilitation of this event so if you have any
questions or concerns  please contact me directly.
Kindest  regards,
Dr Ira  Gulker
561-912-9471  or
914-806-6861  cell or