From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:45:00 -0400

Thanks to everyone who gave me answers to my question about gf
restaurants in Burlington, VT. Here's what I learned:

Brazilian restaurant called "Sousa's". at 55 Main St., 2 blocks below
Church St. All desserts are gf.
Mexican restaurant called "Roque's" at 3 Main St. Make there own corn
tortillas which are fried seperately from the flour ones.
Outback there also.
Price Chopper Super Market has gf items.
Mixed reviews on NECI's (the New England Culinary Institute). One has
had bad experiences, another raves about it.
"Single Pebble" on Main St. is a good Chinese restaurant. Have gf soy
souce for the asking.
"The Ice House" good for seafood. Used to put flour in the mashed
potatoes.  Ask!
"The Windjammer" in S. Burlington good for steaks and chops.
"Silver Palace" in S. Burlington has excellent Chinese.

Dick in CT