From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:31:50 -0700

I have heard a few mention neurological symptoms associated with ciliac
disease.  What kind of symptoms are you talking about?  ticks and/or
twitches? temporary hearing loss? visual disturbances? hallucinations?
seizures? awkward gait? clumisiness? tremors?  mental fog? memory loss?
Please describe as tell if you have improved since going GF.  I'll
summarize. (I really need this information so that I can put a complete
package of information to present to family members.  You know the
drill!)  ~Valerie in Tacoma, WA GF/CF diet