From:
REBECCA RICHARDSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:43:37 -0500

We are planning a Disneyworld trip with our 5 year old celiac child.  I am
very encouraged by all the posts I find on this list about how easy it is
to get GF food at restaurants if you get "Preferred Seating" (Disney-speak
for reservations) and inform them in advance of the dietary restrictions.
But we like to be flexible during our vacations, and hate being tied to
being in a certain place at a certain time on a certain day.  We are going
at a time that is described as "moderate attendance" and so we are
thinking that reservations may not be necessary (but for GF requirements).
 I would be very interested in the experiences of people who haven't taken
the time to phone ahead.  Were you able to find things to eat on the
menus?  If so, which restaurants were best?  Did you find the wait staff
and chefs accommodating?  Any information would be appreciated.