From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:39:56 -0600

The next meeting of the San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will be
held Saturday, February 13 at 11 am.  We meet at the Covenant
Presbyterian Church at 211 Roleto in San Antonio.  This is in the Castle
Hills area, near the intersection of 410 and Blanco Rd.

This will be our first potluck luncheon, with each person or family
bringing a  dish, and a list of ingredients for those of us who need to
know.  You do not have to be a member to attend this meeting.  We have
members from surrounding communities, and welcome you all.  There is
not, to our knowledge, a support group in Austin, and we do have several
members who have joined the San Antonio group.

If you want more information, please e-mail me at the above address, or
call me at 210 340-0648.  Please join us.
Anne Barfield