From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:58:36 -0700

Hi,

I love the following recipe, but my child and I have both become
intolerant to tomatoes so I am wondering if any of you have a
replacement idea for the tomato sauce that would work for this
recipe. It would also need to not have potato or soy.
Gluten Free One Pan Spaghetti

1 lb ground beef

3 1/2 cups water

1 15-oz can organic tomato sauce

1 Tbsp minced dried onion

1 tsp salt

1 tsp dried oregano

1 tsp gluten free (GF) Worcestershire sauce (I use Lea & Perrins)

1/2 tsp sugar

1/2 tsp dried basil

1/4 tsp garlic powder (or just a few sprinkles if you prefer less
garlic)

sprinkle of black pepper (leave out if you prefer)

6-10 oz GF spaghetti noodles, broken into 2 inch pieces (Tinkyada

Thank you.

Sue