From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 10:24:46 EDT

Hi folks!

Earl Ley is off and biking across country for Celiac Awareness again, so I'll
be leading the discussion for the May and June meetings. Please join us next
Tuesday, May 16th at 7:00.

Please bring subjects/topics of special interest to you. We will be having an
open discussion of available GF products and how to cope strategies for fast
and easy meal preparation. If you have favorite recipes you'd like to share,
please consider bringing extra photocopies.

Also, remember the May 20th Celiac Awareness walk at Greenlake, and put it on
your calendars! I'll be bringing more info to the meeting.

When: 7:00 - 9:00 PM Tuesday May 16, 2006

Directions:
If you are driving east on Highway 520, go to the 148th Ave. N.E. exit
(south) and stay in the left lane.

At the light, turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying in the left
lane)

Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is on your right.)

At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. N.E. Approximately 300
feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside Campus and follow the
signs to parking. Enter the hospital at the main entrance.
For more information, please contact Linda Ireland @ 206-661-2424 or by
return email. Anyone interested in the gluten-free lifestyle is welcome!

Linda Ireland