From:
Jack and Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:36:25 -0500

Dear Listmates:

I have received quite alot of responses to my questions regarding
osteopenia.  I have made a summary of them.  I have edited the responses
somewhat to shorten the volume.  Even so it is too long to post on the
ListServ as it is and I don't have time to figure out another way to do it
and yet keep the integrity of the responses intact.

So if you would like me to e-mail this rather lengthy summary to you
personally, please so indicate to me personally and I would be more than
happy to send it to you posthaste.

I found the responses both educational and informative. - Laurie