From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 22:04:50 -0500

Hi All--

I forgot to mention in the post I just sent on gf bread and recipes (the
"very long" one), that Manhattan, Kansas possibly has a couple of good
resources for baking gf food. One is the American Institute of Baking
and the other is the Kansas State University Grain Science Dept. I know
the university is closed now for a couple of weeks until summer school
starts, but the Institute may be open. I will try to remember to call
them and report back any information I get. For those of you who would
like to try to get info before I can post it, give them a call - sorry,
I don't have the number, but I'm sure it would be in directory
assistance. I know the university does a good deal of grain research -
so, to the person who posted the question about re-engineering the
genetics of wheat (or something to that effect), K-State may have
information for you.

Ayn.