From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:34:53 -0800

I'm having terrible bladder spasms and suspect a bladder infection.
What meds can I ask the doc for?  My regular doc is on vacation so will
have to go to "doc in the box".  I'm allergic to sulfa drugs so the
normal rx for bladder won't work.  I need an antibiotic and an antispasm
like peridiom (spelling?).  Please reply asap!  Thanks!

Jill (no gluten, casein or whey) (I have the stokes pharmacy book for gf
but it doesn't tell what each rx is for)