From:
TIM WIND <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:21:13 -0600

Hello, thanks for all the help in finding a gf baby asprin for me. i
will make sure those gf lists at other locations can have these
additions for people needing baby asprin in the future.

walgreens brand of childrens asprin 81 mg. in either orange or cherry
flavor were verified to be gf. i called perrigo who manufacturers them,
and they ask that consumers call with the lot number of the bottle to
verify. their base is CORN. better safe than sorry as far as checking. i
can post that telephone number if it is needed. (not handy at the time)
apparently perrigo makes their walgreens brand items and MANY are gf
according to the customer service rep, including vitamins....

here are other replies i have received, but have not called to verify
myself.

**Wal-Mart makes a low-dosage (32 mg, I believe) aspirin under their
Equate label.  Last time I checked it was gf.

**I've been using CVS store brand 81 mg aspirin for several years with
no problem.

**Call Stokes Pharmacy 800-754-5222 or www.stokesrx.com. If they don't
have it they will make it up for you.

**I don`t know of any -but we use Nurofen as we were told that this
would be better for our child who is GF and CF -although you must look
at the label as they keep changing things.

**bayer baby aspirin is   supposed to be gf  ( i DID call on this brand
with no guarantee to be gf,  so i would call again and check if you are
taking this product just to make sure)

thanks again to the list for help. it is appreciated. i was getting
ready to boil some bark! :) michele in colorado