From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:39:28 -0500

DATE/TIME:
Thursday, April 15, 2004
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

PLACE:
Maine Health Learning Resource Center
Falmouth Family Health Care Center
5 Bucknam Road, Suite 1A
Falmouth, ME

For driving directions, go to:
http://www.mainehealth.com/community_health/lrc_falmouth.php

GUEST SPEAKER:   Debbie Pepper-Dougherty, R.D., L.D.
Debbie, our Chapter Nutrition Advisor, will speak to us about
maintaining appropriate diet and nutritional needs.

POTLUCK:
You are asked to prepare and item or bring a store-bought product based
upon your last name:

A - E   Bring a Dessert
F - J   Bring Bread or Rolls
K - O   Bring a Main Dish
P - S   Bring an Appetizer, Salad or Fruit
T - Z   Bring a Side Dish

Please photocopy or write up the recipe (with your name on it) for what
you bring along so that we may include it in our next newsletter. Having
the recipe available is also helpful for those individuals who are
sensitive to other foods to know what ingredients were used to prepare
the dish.

Note:  If your recipe is copyrighted, please list the title of the book,
author, and name of the recipe so that we may reference it in our
newsletter.  You may consider the recipe adapted if you have changed at
least 3 ingredients from the original copyrighted recipe and it may be
printed in its entirety in our newsletter.

FMI, contact Sue Gefvert at 207-294-3543