Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:37:52 EDT

Are there any Supergreens out there that are genuinely gluten free? Not
containing wheat or barley grass? I would love to find one. I remember the
discussion about this very thing not long ago. At one time I could tolerate  greens
with barley grass (pre self diagnosis). Probably because compared to the  huge
doses of gluten I was ingesting the barley grass from my greens hardly
registered.

But I tried it a few days ago and was in a coma by lunch time.  Terrible!

So has any one found greens that are safe for us?

Sara