Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:02:37 EST

Hello All,

Friday night I was at our local twice yearly meeting at Abington Hospital  in
Abington, PA.  Mr. Ritt was there giving out samples of Heartland's  Finest
Gluten Free pasta elbow macaroni.  I made this tonight with meat  sauce.  I
also made whole wheat pasta for my husband who is not celiac  and has heart
disease.  From his Change of Heart program, he must eat a lot  of fiber and only
whole wheat pasta.  My 19-year-old son  likes regular semolina pasta, which I
was not going to make after  working a full day.  He does not like the whole
wheat pasta, but he tried  the elbow macaroni and just loved it.  He said you
could never tell it was  GF. It is made from navy bean flour and yellow corn
flour.

If anyone is interested, their website is heartlandingredients.com

I have no interest in this company, just a happy customer who will be  eating
this pasta again.

Lynn in Philadelphia