From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:12:59 -0500

Hi everyone-

At the last meeting of Suffolk County (NY) Celiacs-GIG we had a vendor with
a new product. I thought that it was good and reasonably priced. The bars
are handy to have when you want a snack.

The may be good for people with multiple allergies/intolerances. They do
contain sulfur dioxide.

This info is from the U.S. distributer.
I have no connection to the company.

-Michael Thorn
Suffolk County (NY) Celiacs support and awareness group, a Branch of GIG

Introducing the NEW Gluten Free TruFruit Bar!

Benefits Include:

-Gluten Free
-No Added Sugar
-Nut Free
-Egg Free
-Lactose Free
-Wheat Free
-Dairy Free
-Cholesterol Free
-Kosher

FRUIT - ILICIOUS

Yes, we know that we should eat a
wholesome breakfast every morning.
And we know that grabbing a
chocolate on the way to an afternoon
meeting is the shortest route to low
energy and poor nutrition. But sometimes
there just isn't time to prepare
breakfast or sit down at lunch time. And
up until now, most convenient "health"
bars have been either tasteless or full of
sucrose.
Enter TruFruit fruit bars.
They're made of 100% fruits, with no
sugar added, and the good news is that
hey are low in calories and have less
than 1% fat per bar. And they really are
delicious-in four flavors: they are apricot,
peach, plum, and mixed fruit. The snack
bars contain no gluten or lactose, and
are suitable for people suffering from
hypertension, diabetes and celiac disease.

These tasty treats should make their
way into lunch boxes, sports bags and
desk drawers immediately.
Available now at selected
retail locations or by clicking the link below.

http://www.healthylivingfoods.com/id1.html