From:
Colin & Laurisa Cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:21:14 -0800

In Summary:

Most people said Chocolate wasn't tolerable because it is milk
chocolate(for those with Lactose Intolerance) but dark chocolate is
alright.  Almost everyone said Lettuce and Salad are too hard to digest
and recommended staying away from uncooked veggies.

A few said because our digestive systems are poor you just have to eliminate
certian foods overtime.  Different foods will affect different people.
Everyone said to have my son tested with a blood test and then a followup
Bioposy if necessary later.

Thankyou all for your help.

Reese

One more question though..............

For all of you that were Constipated and Lactose Intolerant does the Lactose
Intolerance cause you to be constipated or Diaherria.  I was under the
impression that if you were Lactose Intolerant you had to have Diahheria as
your symptom but I'm thinking this is untrue.  Please let me know.