From:
Ingrid G <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 14:17:11 +0000

I have also been buying Chinese or Thai rice noodles for a number of years,
but quite frankly, I feel that their flavor clashes with Western pasta
topping, such as olive oil, and tomato based stuff.  Their flavorings are
geographically incompatable, if you will.  At this point I'm almost happy
to pay the outrageous price of health food brand rice pasta.
Does anybody have any interesting Asian recipes for these noodles (such as
Pad Thai, etc.)?
Ingrid Gordon