Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:46:33 PST

I have asked to receive product guides from both ASDA (gluten-free and
wheat-free) and Sainsbury's (wheat-free and milk-free. Still working on
Tesco/Waitrose.   If anybody else would like a copy, let me know and I
will send you the list when it arrives.  They are not in email form so
preferably just people in the UK or close by!
Cheers
Steph
London UK