From:
ange kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:45:01 -0400

I will try and keep this short. My daughter has CD. The question I have
is for my sister, her daughter is 7 months old and since birth has had
"something" wrong. It started w/dirrahea and blood in the stools to
vomiting, to Bad stomach aches and on and on. My sister breast feeds and
is now introducing foods. The dr's.have done allergy tests with nothing
helping. The thing is that my daughter had some of the same problems as
an infant but wasn't diagnosed until 15 months old. My sister has told
the dr's.about my daughter, but they say that is not lily's problem.(No
one else in our family or my husband's has CD). Anyway,what I would like
to know is if anyoe has had the same problems w/a child and can you
offer any help?  Now her daughter refuses to eat. She is really worried,
it is obvious something is not right.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you, Ange NH