From:
"C. Hammelrath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:03:25 -0800

I have been GF for almost 4 years now - but my fingernails have never
recovered - they split, peel, chip - require constant maintenance to
keep from snagging things.  The skin on my thumbs, and now starting on
one middle finger, gets so dry, cracks, peels - I have been to the
dermatologist, I use heavyduty creams and lotions, sleep with rubber
gloves to cause the hands to sweat, as per the dermatologists advice,
etc. etc.

Anyone else out there?  Any solutions, other than moving from my desert
climate to a damp climate???  Will summarize tolist.
 Catherine