From:
Debra Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:21:06 EDT

Our next meeting will be after Labor Day weekend (it will NOT be the first
Sunday of the month due to the holiday). The exact date will be decided once
the poll results come back (see part 2  below).
****Agenda for September*****

1.  Potluck dinner: Think gluten-free means saying goodbye to pizza, pasta,
cookies, etc? Think again - come see how delicious a gluten-free dinner
can be. And bring that doubting husband / wife / friend / mother who  still
needs convincing, too!

2. Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness  Program. To expand our dining options,
we need your help!

3. Grass  roots doctors awareness program. Come grab two or three names to
contact  with materials about the group and about living gluten-free. It's
always  hardest in the beginning!
---------------

The exact date of the  September meeting is still being decided, but most
likely, we will be having  it the SECOND week in September.  If anyone hasn't
voted in the poll  yet, please do so by the end of this week!  The poll is to
see what  other day is best for meetings, and specifically, to see what day
to have  this great potluck!

Any new members can be directed to the public  website:

_http://glutenfreedelaware.tripod.com_
(http://glutenfreedelaware.tripod.com/)

to  the group phone number:

302 482-4882

or of course,  encouraged to sign up to the yahoo group!  In these three
places, new  members will find all the information about past and upcoming
meetings and  can call or write with any additional questions!

If anyone has any  questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards,

Eva  Szalewicz
Group Coordinator

Deb, Newark,  DE