From:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:27:32 -0500

So I recently bought at Costco their Kirkland by Borghese Mineral Barely Blush,
Mineral Eyeshadow Palettete, and Mineral Eye Definer.  This makeup seems
nice as it is paraben free, talc free, fragrance free, oil free etc.  I read the
ingredients and it seems pretty good however I called the 800 number as I
always do with a new product.  Left a couple of messages and I actually
talked to one person at one point and they said they needed to check and
they would get back to me.  Well of course no one did.  I have done some
online research to come up with nothing.  So to my question-does anyone use
this makeup or know anything about it that could offer me advice.  Any tips
would be appreciated.

Thanks