From:
Mary Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:36:35 -0400

Hello Listmates:
Does anyone else have problems with wine made by Gallo? They seem to have several that they make & it's hard to tell that they are the maker since their name does not appear on the label. I have had DH breakouts every time I've had some. They never answer any of my questions regarding fining and whether they put the wine in barrels that might be sealed with wheat paste. Here is the most recent reply I received which says nothing:
Thank you for contacting us regarding Darkhorse Wine™. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry.

We are in compliance with the Food and Drug Administration’s current proposed rule defining the term “gluten-free”, which means the products contain less than 20 parts per million of gluten.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate you giving us this opportunity to answer your question. We hope you will continue to enjoy our products for many more years to come.

Mary in NH