From:
Liz Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 22:15:24 -0500

Dear Listmates,
Here is the reply from the company that makes International Delight
Creamer.  I guess that you'll have to make your own decision about using it.

Dear Elizabeth:

Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in International
Delight.  Our vendors have assured us the ingredients they supply to us for
this product are gluten free.  Our information is based on our research and
additional information gathered from outside suppliers.  Although we
believe this information to be accurate as of the date hereof, due to the
possibility of changes in ingredients by suppliers or other changes in
product formulations (which may be unknown to us) no guaranty or warranty
is made as to the accuracy of the information or that the product is
allergen free.

As with anyone with a health concern, we strongly recommend you consult
with your personal physician and/or registered dietitian to determine if
this product fits your special health needs.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best regards,

Carol Doyle
Consumer Services Manager
Dean Foods/Morningstar Foods