From:
sharyl rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sharyl rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:46:05 -0700

I have had great experiences at this restaurant and I love their food.  The only problem
  is the drive.  It is about 40 minutes from where I live.  I would love to see an additional location closer.  If you live in Gurnee, Round Lake, Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Mundelein or any other surrounding areas and would like to let PF Changs know we appreciate their GF menu.  Please visit their website and send an e-mail to their home office letting them know we need a restaurant closer to us.  Thanks for your support.
  Any questions, e-mail me!

  Sharyl

*******
*******