From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 17:50:26 -0700

Spring is here!   1-2-3 Gluten Free is pleased to announce we've updated our recipe section of our website (www.123glutenfree.com ) and are continuing to expand the number of stores that carry our products.

  We currently have 11 products available:

  Aaron's Favorite Rolls
  Allies' Awesome Buckwheat Pancakes
  Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookies
  Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
  Devilishly Decadent Brownies
    Divinely Decadent Brownies
  Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookies Meredith’s
Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread
  Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake
  Southern Glory Biscuits
  Sweet Goodness Pan Bars

  If you have a store you'd like to see carry our products, please let your store manager know and please let us know so we can follow up.

  Also, be sure to sign up on our website to be included in announcements of new products and promotional specials.

  Have a safe and happy April!

  Carol and Kim.
  1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
  www.123glutenfree.com