Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:40:05 -0400

I have been told by several doctors that my symptoms are Celiac related. I
have waited almost three months to get theEGD done. A long three months, I
must say. I have been watching and reading the list for over a month now and
it has been extremely hepful. I am nervous about tomorrow because I have
been ill for several years and I am praying for answers. Some of my problems
have been Insufficient in B12, Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, Vitamin C and suspect
of many others. Even with iron infusions and b12 shots, I am still ill. I have a
rash on the back of my arms for most of my life. I am a genetic carrier of
celiac BUT my blood tests didn't show positive. My brother is on the gf diet
and is now thriving. Thanks for having this group. Just keep me in your prayers
and thoughts tomorrow, Wednesday the 18th.
Angela

*******
*******