From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:44:33 -0700

Hi Friends,

 I have received many more emails than I expected regarding how to sign up
for the VRG-Newsletter.  There are more vegetarian celiac's than I realized!
So, I am sending you their web address.  At their site you will be able to
sign up for the newsletter and of course you will find out more about their
organization too!

Their web address is:  www.vrg.org/

Hope this helps you,
Lynda Swink