From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:43:16 -0500

Hi,
I have celiac disease and have instaured a GF menu in one of my
restaurants. We have recently added a new selection and have now 2 pages of
gf meals in our menu. We do carry GF pastas. Here is the menu:  *Note that
the prices are Canadian $.  For those from the US, your cost is only about
60% of the Can. dollar.

Celiac Gluten-free menu

Our Chef has prepared these gluten-free dishes for our celiac customers and
friends.
He uses rice pastas only and make sure there is no cross-contamination with
other gluten products.

Appetizers:

Escargots in garlic butter 4.59 with cheese 5.59

Chef Salad, with herbs vinaigrette 4.79

Garlic Matane Shrimps 4.99 with cheese 5.99

Rice Noodles, meat sauce or Alfredo sauce 5.79

Artichoke hearts or hearts of Palm with Hellman's mayonnaise 5.49

Various Vegetables dip with Hellman's mayonnaise 5.79

French Fries with Hellman's mayonnaise ...... 3.29

Please, notify your waiter you'll have Hellman's mayonnaise only.

Main Course:

On Grill served with vegetables, potatoes and salad.

Surlonge (10 onces) 20.99

Rib Steak 20.49

Supreme Chicken 15.49

Veal a la Primavera, 4 ounces milk veal, celery, onions, green peppers,
mushrooms, with our succulent tomato sauce and fresh vegetables,
green salad and light dressing 15.99

Sole fillet sante, served with potato, fresh vegetables,
 green salad and light dressing 15.99

Trout fillet sante, served with potato, fresh vegetables,
 green salad and light dressing 16.99

Rice pastas:

Alfredo, our speciality, creamy cheese sauce or rosee sauce 11.59

Alfredo Matane Shrimps and mushrooms 12.99

Calabrese, with tomato sauce, shallot, white wine 9.00

Italiana, with meat sauce 10.49

Gambaretta, rosee sauce, white wine, shrimps, garlic, shallot, parmesan
 12.99

Campagnola, meat sauce and mushrooms 11.49

Des Pros, meat sauce whit vegetables and shrimps, melted cheese 13.99

Cacciatore, meat sauce or tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms, green pepper,
 celery, chicken 11.99

Palourdes, rosee clam sauce, garlic, shallot, white wine 12.99

Oriental, Boston steak strips, onions, shallot, green peppers, celery,
mushrooms,
 carrots and soy sauce 11.99

Oriental, with chicken 11.99

Oriental, with shrimps 12.79

Desserts:

Fruits Salad 2.99

Flan with Caramel Sauce 3.29

La Casa du Spaghetti,
604 Principale, Granby, Quebec, J0E 2N0 Tel: 450 372 3848 Fax: 450 372 9281
My cooks are well aware of cross-contamination.