From:
Alden Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 10:03:06 -0400

I am on a GF diet, I make everything from scratch and rarely eat at restaurants
 because I have not had much success. I have a stomach ulcer
and had 3 biopsy's done of stomach and small bowel. My new GI doctor says
even though I am on a strict GF diet the biopsy will show if I have Celiac.
He says that healed small bowel of a Celiac is different than a person who does
 not have Celiac. He has some doubts if I am a Celiac and says I may have been
 mis-diagnosed four years ago. I also have alot of allergies which
make it hard to eat in restaurants. I look and feel the best I have ever felt
since being GF and all my systoms went completely away. I really don't need
this. Other than the ulcer which also runs in our family.
Thank you, I would really like your opinions especially any doctors on the list.
Carol Parker Westfield Canada