From:
Cynthia Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:17:02 -0500

The next meeting of the Austin Celiac Support Association (Austin, TX) is
scheduled for July 17, 2002 at 7 p.m.  The meeting will be held at
Tarrytown United Methodist Church, 2601 Exposition Blvd.  Due to
construction at the church, this meeting will be held in the loft area.
This room is on the second floor in the back right corner of the building

Our topic for the meeting is our annual potluck social.  Please bring a
gluten free potluck item to share.  It is important that included with each
item is a listing of ingredients.  Some of our members need to avoid more
than just gluten.  If the recipe is either original or has been changed at
least 3 times, please bring the recipe.  We can publish these recipes in
the recipe exchange section of our monthly newsletter.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie at [log in to unmask]
or(512) 301-2224.  We hope to see you at the meeting.