From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:46:49 -0800

A member of our Chapter here in Victoria BC Canada is blind and
coming to San Rafael CA to the Campus of the Guide Dogs for the Blind
to be trained and pick up a seeing eye dog. She needs support while
in the area in the  way of having someone tat she can call about
getting GF food or help.
Unfortunately the LISTSERV contact for San Rafael is not up to date
and the lady listed is in ill health and cannot help.
Please let me know if there is any other member of a group that could help
thanks Mike Rose
Victoria BC Canada