From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:24:22 -0500

Someone asked me whether Chebe pizza dough was actually dairy free.
Their frozen dough is not.  Their frozen crust was my favorite before I
went dairy free.  It is very thin, and I liked its flavor a lot.  I
haven't tried making it dairy free yet, but I understand from list
members who have written me, that you can just leave out the cheese to
make their dough dairy free as well as gluten free.  But, I'd suggest
reading the package directions and judging for yourself if you can make
these products dairy free.

This is a message I received from Chebe about 2 weeks ago.  "Thank you
for your message.  We have three mixes that are dairy-free: Chebe mix
for pizza dough, Chebe mix for garlic-onion bread sticks, and Chebe mix
for cinnamon roll-ups.  I hope that this information is helpful to you."

Web address:  http://www.chebe.com/
Email address:  [log in to unmask]