From:
Kris Platzbecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:17:56 -0500

In reading the recent discussions about slurpees and icees, I decided to do
some research.  I don't know anything new about slurpees, but since I see
the icees all around my area, I decided to look into it further.  After I
emailed their website, they directed me to call Coca Cola, since that is
who their syrups come from.  I called Coca Cola company today and was
happily told that all icee flavors are GF.  So, for any of you who wondered
about those, you can enjoy without worry.  I know my 3 yr. old will be
happy about this news.

Kris in IL