From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:26:53 -0400

Greetings, group.

I have been a member of the online group for a year now and wanted to let you know of a book I have written.? Celiac Resource Guide - Helping to Navigate Life's Detour is a personal resource guide for those with celiac disease who struggle to solve everyday challenges. In addition to information that will help those with celiac or a gluten allergy, it will provide references to many websites where you can further educate yourself on this new journey. The Celiac Resource Guide includes suggestions for a gluten-free pantry, where to find gluten-free food products,
gluten-free medications, how to travel on a gluten-free diet, and much more.

Inside the book, you will find coupons, discounts, free sample offers or free shipping donated from several gluten-free food manufacturers.

This book will be available the beginning of May on either my website www.celiacresourceguide.webs.com or on www.amazon.com.?

Thank you for everyone's continued support with this amazing online resource.
Julianne Karow

*******
*******