From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:57:14 -0700

At Sunday's second meeting we had seven celiacs in the (virtual) room at
once, and two of them just discovered us by chance! Hopefully they will
join us here on the list as well. We talked about DH & dapsone, spelt and
herbs and recipes and shared our stories, and a whole lot more. It was
great!

There's another celiac chat today at 7pm Eastern. Remember to use an
Efnet server (not Dalnet, not Undernet), and   /JOIN #celiac. We'll be
there!
--
Linda Blanchard
http://www2.basinlink.com/us/mindpla/main.htm  <==celiacs and sf