Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 20:45:28 -0400

Announcing A Unique
                                     NEW ZEALAND & HONOLULU
                                      GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
                                          January 11 ~ 24, 2011

We will visit both the North and South Islands of this small, but
magnificent
country with so much charm, natural beauty and cultural diversity. A
country with
more sheep than people - hot springs - national parks - grottos - beaches -
sculptured granite cliffs.  Beautiful vibrant cities like Christchurch
and Auckland
that will have you thinking your in Gothic England.

And then - because we haven't not offered Hawaii in any previous
Getaways and
it will give us something to look forward to on the way home - we've
planned to
spend 3 nights in Honolulu seeing the world famous sights there and, if
you like,
a day at the beach, shopping or more tours - your choice.

*    CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA mini VII
     Hyde Park, NY
     September 1 ~ 3, 2010

Fabulous food - great tours - And Meet & Greet Master Bakery Chef Richard
Coppedge of the CIA at our Wine & Cheese Get Together.

We have a woman who would like to share a room with. If you are interested
please let us know and we'll put you in touch with her. (Non-smoker)

*   BALTIMORE HARBOR PLACE mini
    September 21 ~ 23, 2010

The Crown Jewel of Baltimore, MD. A tour of the Center For Celiac Research
with a meet and greet with Dr. Alessio Fasano, Medical Director. We'll even
enjoy a Gluten-free Crab Feast.

*   FALL FOLIAGE NEW ENGLAND & CANADA CRUISE
    September 23 ~ October 2, 2010
    Departing from Baltimore

A great way to enjoy the beautiful colors of the leaves in New England
and the
Maritime provinces of Canada.

*   SAFARI in KENYA / THE MASS MIGRATION
    (Tour and Lunch in Dubai as an added unique stop)
    July 22 ~ August 3, 2010

Our personal favorite of all of our Gluten-free Getaways. Of all our
Tours, this
one is our least physically trying.

*   ISRAEL & JORDAN TOUR
    June 23 ~ July 3, 2010

We have arranged a great itinerary for us to see the many beautiful,
meaningful
sights of this country.

IN THE WORKS:

* CLUB MED MID-WINTER TURQUOISE (Adults Only)
  February 5 ~ 12, 2011

A beautiful All-Inclusive resort with beautiful beaches and calm Caribbean
waters.  The waters around the Turks & Caicos Islands is rated in the Top 10
Dive Sites in the World.

* SCOTLAND, WALES & ENGLAND TOUR
  Fall of 2011

This tour WILL happen in 2011

* PORTUGAL RIVER BOAT CRUISE

* CHINA & VIETNAM TOUR (Tell us of your comments)

. . . . and MORE to come.  WHERE in the world would you like to go ?

BEST EFFORTS TO FIND ROOMMATES - if you would like a roommate for any
of our Gluten-free Getaways, please let us know and we'll explain how we
can try
to find you one with no cost to you if we don't.

If you would like a complimentary copy of our Quarterly Newsletter just
send us
your name, address, etc. and we'll get it right out to you. If you would
like to be
on our mailing list and receive notification of all our Gluten-free
Getaways as
soon as they are arranged send us a request to be put on our mailing list.

Or better yet, JOIN us by sending your check in the amount of $40 for your
annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace,  MD
21078

Check out our website at http://bobandruths.com or if you have any questions
give us a call at 410-939-3218.