From:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:38:16 -0400

I'm looking for 8-10 people to give me feedback on a "Learn to Shop
Gluten Free" project I've been working on. This document is a resource
to help people grocery shop for regular products that are gluten free.
I've divided shopping into 10 categories:

1.	Fresh Meat & Seafood
2.	Condiments (Ketchup and Relish, Salad Dressings, Mayo, etc.)
3.	Dairy
4.	Fruit and Vegetables
5.	Snack Foods
6.	Deli
7.	Soups and Sauces
8.	Baking Products and Spices
9.	Beverages and Desserts
10.	Personal Needs and Pharmaceuticals

If you are willing to read a few sample chapters, please send me an
email ([log in to unmask]). I am hoping to get feedback from
people who are new to the GF diet and experienced GF shoppers.

Thanks
Sue N.