From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:01:48 -0400
CLAN THOMPSON...

Our Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartList programs are the _only_ celiac software programs that contain _verified_ information on the gluten status of different products. We contact manufacturers directly and report what they say about their products, and we include contact info with each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself. Our FOOD SMARTLIST currently contains information on around 6,400 products and our DRUG SMARTLIST contains information on around 2,100 products. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs.  Download a FREE demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in August, 2007. Some of these products do not yet appear in the current SmartList but will be included in the next update. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 6,400 items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

International Delight - French Vanilla

International Delight - Hazelnut

International Delight - Chocolate Cream

Necco Wafers

Mary Janes

Haviland Thin Mints

Newman's Own Tequila Lime Salsa

Newman's Own Two Thousand Island Salad Dressing

Newman's Own Ranch Salad Dressing

Tillamook Mixed-Berry Yogurt Smoothie

Tillamook Lemon Squeeze Yogurt

B&M® Baked Beans: All Varieties

Polarner All Fruit, Jams, Jellies, Preserves – all flavors

Vermont Maid: Syrup and Light Syrup

Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in oil

Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in spring water

Chicken of the Sea Pink Crab Meat

Skippy Peanut Butter - Creamy

Skippy Peanut Butter - Super Chunk

Mr. Spice Honey Mustard Sauce