From:
Lucie Greenblum MD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucie Greenblum MD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:39:32 -0400

listmates

many people said that only the gelcaps were afe. some said all were safe.
I called the pharmaceutical compnay to ask and was told that though the geltabs do not contain gluten they had not been  not tested.
I decided to try the geltabs ( as for some reson it is very hard to find the gelcaps in the pm variety ) and within an hour I had a very mild gastro instinal " difference " with some mild fatigue the following days. nothing like my usual  reaction. so it is hard to tell but for sure but they seem to be safe
lucie