From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:32:51 -0400

Hi All,
I want to thank everybody for easing my worries.

It seems that most all before being diagnosed replied with high or slightly
elevated liver enzymes.This condition also seems to slowely go away after
some time on a normal diet.It seems our bodies are woking too hard (wounder
why ??).  I do want to add that I have been GF since January, completely
(found hidden stuff) since about February.  As it seems some take longer than
others, but the end results seem positive( the happy positive).

 Lynda in CT