From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:10:52 -0400

I just wanted to inform the Southern Tier NY area that the Elmira Wegman's will be hosting a Make a Difference Day and will be highlighting Celiac Disease.  They will have a registered dietician on sight to answer questions.  They will also have the following:

Sample some gluten-free foods in the Nature’s Marketplace area of the store.

Pick up information at the Pharmacy or Nature’s Marketplace about the symptoms and treatment of celiac disease.  Wegmans will distribute 100,000 copies of a brochure from the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA).

Pick up refrigerator magnets directing people to www.wegmans.com, where they will find a complete, up-to-date list of all gluten-free Wegmans-brand products in a printable pdf-file format, and other information about living with a sensitivity to gluten.

The location will be in Nature's Market.  It should be a great day and I would like to thank Wegmans for recognizing the celiac community.  I hope those that live in the area can attend.  If you do not live in the Southern Tier area but are close to a Wegmans, please contact your local store to see if they are participating in this event as well.

Thanks,

Janet LaRue