From:
Susan Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 15:55:24 EDT

I have been trying to contact the Goodman's Matzoh Products, Inc., Company
located in Elmwood Park, New Jersey (at least that's what's indicated on the
box).  There is no information available for this company under this listing
in this location.  If anyone has information on how to reach this company
(perhaps they are a subsidiary of another parent company).  I would like to
contact them about their soup mixes.   Thanks in advance for any information.

Sue Davis